Sunday, August 2, 2009

Graber Happenings!!!

Well it has been a while and I have no excuse but just didn't take the time to update. Well here goes nothing the last few months have flown by here. I think school starts in 17 days and I am SOOOOO ready.
First I will give you an update on Nick and his job. He loves his new job it comes with some frustrating moments but overall he is glad he took it. He also got a call back from the Bradbury company just under a month ago to come back to work. I am pleased to say he said NOOOOO! I think this job is a good fit for him and he is less stressed then he was when he was at the other place.
Nick and I just celebrated our 14 yr anniversary on July 15th and for our anniversary we are gonna go take a motorcycle coarse at Hutchinson college. I am so excited to take this class. I purchased my first bike a week ago and I made my first long ride over to Halstead. For those of you who don't live around here that is about 17 miles one way. I think I did pretty good and I had a great time. I layed it over lastnight on it side. I didn't hurt the bike but I have one heck of a nasty bruise on my leg. I survived the fall, picked up the bike and took off.



The girls are loving the bike and enjoy taking rides on them. Nicks dad has a bike and we have been borrowing it to go ride. As far as the girls and their summer goes they are sad it is almost over. They have had a very busy, busy, summer! They were attending library 4 days a week, they were doing softball(which I believe we finished with only three losses.), Elizabeth has been volunteering down at the senior citizen center every Thursday, Elizabeth has attended two sports camps for volleyball and basketball, both girls went to camp Mennoscah for a week our final camp this summer is Volleyball camp, and of coarse as much swimming as they can. I can't believe we are the proud parents of a 7th grader and a 6th grader.

I have one more week of work then I am on vacation for a week. The girls and I are going to go stay out at the lake for that week with my mom. Can't wait!!!! Well I hope everyone else is having as much fun as we are this summer.

No comments: