Monday, November 10, 2008

New daycare babies!


Peyton is the baby I have had the longest. When she started she was 7 wks old and now she is 8 months old. She is a joy to have around but I think she might be a touched spoiled since she has been the only baby here for a long time.




This is Elizabeth she is 3 months old and a very happy baby. The only time she cries is when she is hungry. Nick has a soft spot for this one. But don't get me wrong he loves having all three babies around.




This is Samantha and she is 3 months old. She is a great baby too and doesn't really ever fuss unless she is hungry or tired!

I really have enjoyed being at home with them and I am very glad to be at home with my own girls. I wish I had about 8 more arms most days but things are really going great. My girls are having an absolute blast with these girls. I also have a two year old who only comes 2 days a week for a few hours his name is Aiden. I have two school kids that are in the 3rd and 4th grade. I have a good group of kids and couldn't ask for better daycare parents.

No comments: